Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Hawaiian Mimosa






My husband and I love Hawaii. I mean we really love Hawaii. Anytime we can head there or find some ways to celebrate this dynamic state...we are there.

I wanted to develop a mimosa that partners the two things that I live on when I head there. Pineapple and coconut is it. I found developing mimosas for Midweek Mixers a perfect opportunity to do this. So, here is another Naomi Blackburn Original...

MAHALO!

So, let's get started:

This is SO simple!

Ingredients:

1 can frozen pineapple juice, thawed
1 can coconut WATER (NOT MILK!)
Pink Moscato, WELL CHILLED!

Directions:

1) In a container, combine the pineapple concentrate and coconut water. Stir to blend well. Then CHILL WELL! Mixture will need to be stirred. Chill flutes.

2) Pour two ounces of pineapple/coconut juice in chilled flute and top with Pink Moscato.

3) If desired, serve with pineapple wedge.

No comments:

Post a Comment