Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easy Garlic Knots

Adapted: Mamalovesfood


I make alot of Italian dishes. I was always making the standard garlic bread. The stuff that you get out of the freezer from your local grocery store, but was getting really, really tired of it. I was meandering through Pinterest one day and stumbled upon the Mama Loves Food blog (http://www.mamalovesfood.com/) for a couple of other interesting recipes. As I was wandering around in her blog, I came across this recipe for the Two Minute Garlic Knots and the next time I made pasta, these were on my table and didn't last the entire meal because my family loved them so much. At this time, these are all I make. I make these so often that I have even adjusted them somewhat to have added Paula Deen's Revamped House Seasoning with a bit of oregano added. I have also used the recipe, as written and topped with grated Parmesan cheese.

I am giving pictures of two options below:
Knots with Parmesan cheese and Paula Deen House Seasoning
Prepared as original recipe


These things are so easy to make that I already have them memorized!

So, here we go!!

Ingredients:

1 tube crescent rolls
4 T. butter
1 T. jarred garlic

Additional ingredients:

1 T.   Parmesan cheese
1/2 t. Paula Deen's House Seasoning Revamped
1/2 t. Oregano

Directions:

1) Remove crescents from their packaging and "tie" into a knot. Place knots on cookie sheet
2) Melt butter with garlic. Add additional items at this point, if desired.
3) Bake according to package directions.


No comments:

Post a Comment