Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lemony Caesar Salad



Adapted: Allrecipes.com


I love Caesar salads so when I came across this on Allrecipes.com, I knew it was a new version of my old favorite and I wanted to try it.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
9 cups torn romaine lettuce
Sliced red onion
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup salad croutons

Directions:

1) In a small bowl or mason jar, combine the first six ingredients. Shake until well blended and refrigerate until ready to use.



2) In a large bowl, combine the lettuce and onion.

3) When ready to serve, pour the dressing on the salad mixture and top with Parmesan cheese. Toss gently and add salad croutons. Toss again. Serve immediately!
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment