Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Friday, August 2, 2013

Swimming Pool Cocktail



August is swimming pool drinks for +Bette Lee Crosby's Midweek Mixers. When I came across this drink on Pinterest, I knew it would be the kick off this month. It is called THE SWIMMING POOL...creative ain't I?!? This drink was different than what I thought it was going to be, but it had a gorgeous color partnered with a pretty unusual coconut and pineapple taste. I loved the use of coconut milk instead of water in this drink and I LOVED the color blue it turned out.

So here we go!:

Ingredients:

1/4 oz Blue Curacao
1 1/2 oz Pineapple Rum
1 oz Coconut Vodka
2 oz Pineapple Juice
3/4 oz Coconut MILK (NOT WATER!)
1/4 oz heavy cream

Directions:

1) In a metal shaker filled with ice, pour all ingredients

2) Shake for 30 seconds and pour into a hurricane glass

3) Garnish with pineapple and cherries 




No comments:

Post a Comment