Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Captain's Corruption



I was recently in a restaurant and had a drink made with Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum, pineapple juice and Grenadine that I thought was sickly sweet. When I went home, I kept thinking about that drink and how could I make it better.

Be very careful..there is a ton of Captain Morgans that you can't taste. This drink will bite you in the rear if you drink too many!

So, here is what I came up with

Ingredients:

3 oz Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum
5 oz Pineapple juice
1 oz Blue Curacao
Sprite Topper

Directions:

1) Place ice in a shaker and add first 3 ingredients. Add additional ice into a tall glass

2) Shake drink for 60 seconds and pour into tall glass. Top with Sprite and stir gently.

3) Garnish with fresh pineapple and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment