I made this bread to go with my Father's Day meal and it was a perfect companion to the Cheeseburger Meatloaf! I couldn't believe the simplicity in making this bread. It went together easily and baked up perfectly!
1) Preheat oven to 350.
2) Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan liberally with cooking spray.
3) In a large bowl, combine flours, baking powder, salt and brown sugar.
4) Add 1/4 c honey and beer, stirring well.
5) Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
6) Combine 1 tablespoon honey and melted butter and brush over dough.
7) Bake 50 minutes.