Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Easy Bacon and Cheese Quiche

 
 
Adapted: Allrecipes
 
I love quiche. Give me an easy quiche that I can just whip up and I am even happier. I stumbled upon this recipe and thought it was easy. I then made a mistake in putting it together and found it is even easier to make!
 
I partnered it with a salad and rolls and it was the perfect light dinner. The only bad side is that there were no leftovers.
 
 
So, here we go!:
 
1 (3 oz bag) bacon bits
1/2 cup chopped onion
5 oz shredded Swiss cheese
3 oz grated Parmesan cheese
1 (9 inch) DEEP DISH frozen pie crust
4 eggs lightly beaten
1 cup half and half
 
Directions:
 
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place all ingredients but pie crust in a large bowl and mix until blended
 
2) Cover a cookie tray with aluminum foil (trust me on this one) and place pie shell on it.
 
3) Bake in oven for 15 minutes and turn oven down to 350 degrees. Cook for additional 35 minutes or until the top of quiche is set and starts to brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment