Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Thursday, February 16, 2012

The "Lemon Drop Tini Kid"

I can't even say where I found this recipe. I have been making it for so long that I have it memorized, have doubled it, pitchered it...you name it!

It shocked me because I made it for my son one day and HE LOVED IT!! As with a chunk of things I make, Jonathon snubbed his nose at it at first, but, with the exception of my agave nectar margaritas, it was the only thing of mine that he would drink for the longest time.

So, here we go and it is an easy one to remember!:

Ingredients:

3 oz Citrus Vodka
2 oz Sweet/Sour
1 oz Fresh Lime Juice

Rimmer: Lemon drop martini rimmer (optional, but it really makes it pop)

(can that get any simpler??)

Directions:

1) Do a rimmer with the lemon drop martini rimmer if desired. Return martini glass to freezer
2) Take chilled shaker out of freezer and put some ice in it.
3) Fill with ingredients. Shake for 60 seconds.
4) Pour into prepared tini glass





Look at the ice crystals on top~now that's a cold 'tini!!


No comments:

Post a Comment