Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mexican Oven Baked Chicken



I think I have talked about my love of Mexican seasoning enough in this blog that people get that I love Latin flares to my cooking!

I was thinking of what I could make for dinner one night. I had taken out chicken thighs, but didn't want the same old, same old, so I came up with these. I must admit, they were pretty tasty!

Ingredients:

1 cup corn flake crumbs
2 T. Adobo Seasoning
1/2 T. Oregano
1T. Paprika
2 T. Cotija Cheese
6 Chicken Thighs
1 Stick Butter Melted

Directions:

1) In a Ziploc bag, combine corn flake crumbs, Adobo seasoning, oregano, paprika, cheese

2) Dip chicken in melted butter then shake in crumb mixture.

3) Place in a 9x13 pan. Drizzle remaining butter over chicken.

4) Bake in 350 degree oven approximately 45 minutes or until chicken is 180 degrees.




No comments:

Post a Comment