Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Friday, March 9, 2012

Low fat Oreo Mint Shake





In high school, there was a restaurant by us that had Oreo Shakes. Being a teenager, I could drink those thinks without thinking twice. Now, not so much. I was missing them though, so what did I do? I came up with a low fat version!! How did I make them fit into my St. Patrick's Day menu? I added mint!

So, here we go!!

Ingredients:

2 cups low fat or no fat frozen vanilla yogurt
3/4 c fat free milk
1/4 cup ground reduced fat Oreos
1/2 t. mint flavoring~optional
green food coloring~optional

Directions:

1) Place all in blender and process until smooth.
2) Pour into a chilled glass.
3) Top with low fat whipped topping, additional chocolate topping, and ground Oreos if desired

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment