|Served with Mexican Rice|
It is very important to note that the meat is the easiest part of this dish. Do not cook it until the last couple of minutes to ensure you get the juiciest meat possible!!
So, here we go!:
2 lbs Skirt Steak
Adobo Seasoning (See recipe under My Favorite Seasonings)
SOFT Corn Tortillas
Pico de Gallo (See recipe this blog)
Cheese (cheddar or queso fresco)
1) Remove Skirt Steak from packaging and generously rub with Adobo seasoning.
2) Place in a disposable or glass 9x13 pan. Cover with Mexican beer and set aside for minimally 1 hour. I do up to 4 hours.
3) Prepare grill. Drain off liquid and grill steaks until rare.
4) Place on cutting board and chop into bite sized pieces.
5) Heat a frying pan which has been coated liberally with cooking spray. Place meat in hot pan and allow to "sear". Remove to serving dish. If necessary, but not advisable, place in warm oven.
6) In a small, heated frying pan, warm tortillas flipping once. Remove to warmed oven.
7) Top tortillas and favorite taco toppings!