Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Friday, April 13, 2012

Windex Martini



Adapted: Yummly

Anyone who knows me knows that I love me a good tini! I stumbled upon this one on Yummly which was originally taken from Lazyme at Food.com. I am not a fan of regular vodka in my tinis unless the other ingredients can handle the rough aftertaste of it, so I switched out the regular vodka for citrus vodka and the drink was perfection. I love the blue in this drink. Served in one of my blue tini glasses, it was gorgeous!

So, here we go!:

2 oz Blue Curacao
2 oz Triple Sec
2 oz Citrus Vodka (or regular if you prefer)
1 oz Lime Juice

Place all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice. Shake for 60 seconds to chill and blend well. Pour into very chilled martini glass, garnish with cherry and lime slice, if desired. There will be some tini left after pouring, but not enough for 2 tinis. Simply return the left over to the freezer to stay chilled for replenishment or serve in a larger tini glass.

1 comment:

  1. This looks interesting and I totally agree the citrus vodka sounds better with the other ingredients then regular vodka. I may just have to try this one night on my blog! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete