Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Grilled Hot Pads





I know when I throw these on the grill, Summertime is upon us (or at least in my mind). I first had Hot Pads by one of those shops that allow you to prepare and then freeze your meals. I had them prepare mine. The first day I had it, I couldn't believe I had paid $12 for a pan of food that I knew I could pull together for $6 when the brats were on sale, so I set to duplicate this incredibly easy recipe. I saw a similar recipe online and was dead on in what I had concocted.

So, here we go!

Ingredients:

6 Bratwurst
2 onions thinly sliced
6 T. BUTTER
1 T. Paula Deen House Seasoning
2 (12 oz) cans of beer
1 Aluminum pan

Directions:

1) Place onions in aluminum pan.
2) Top with brats, butter, PDHS.
3) Top with beer and cover with aluminum foil.



4) Grill over a hot grill for 1 to 1.5 hours.

5) Remove pan from grill. Remove brats from pan and place on grill. Allow to brown for 10 -15 minutes.



6) Serve with onions and sauce.




No comments:

Post a Comment