24 chicken wing pieces
2 cups grated parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons dried parsley
2 tablespoons dried oregano leaves
3 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons salt (can use less if desired. I omitted)
1 teaspoon pepper
2/3 cup butter
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Combine the grated cheese and the seasonings.
3) Line a shallow baking pan with foil. Liberally spray tinfoil with cookin spray (Do not omit this step otherwise, the coating bakes into the pan!).
4) Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
5) Dip each piece of
6) Arrange in the foil lined pan.
7) Bake for 30-45 minutes at 350°F.