Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

100 Easy Recipes in Jars by Bonnie Scott





Book: 100 Easy Recipes in Jars 
 
Author: Bonnie Scott
 
Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: The author lays out 100 different "jar" recipes ranging from drinks to cookies that are perfect for holiday giving! 
 
My rating: 5 Stars
 
My opinion: I love when I get great cookbooks for free on Kindle. This was one of those cookbooks. The author laid out the recipes beautifully, as well as the preparation to be printed onto the bottles. To boot, she had some unusual recipes, particularly in the cookie section. Each recipe had a picture that was included, some with several steps so even the most novice baker can put them together. Second, she gave very specific directions, as well as tips/tidbits for constructing the jars so that they look very professional. I also loved the fact that there is a website for printing of labels and such. Everything about this book was well thought out. As someone who is no longer buying commercial gifts but giving homemade goodies, this fit in perfectly to my plans.

 
Source:  Amazon
      
Would I recommend? : Yes. Although I was able to download this book for free, this is one I would gladly pay for.
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment