Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Easy Italian Biscuits
I make alot of Italian dishes, which call for something bready to accompany it. The problem is that I get really, really tired of the same old store bought frozen garlic bread and wanted to come up with some other ideas of what to serve, but it had to be simple enough that it could be just thrown together. My immediate thoughts went to Italian salad dressing and the rest is history.
So, here we go!:
1 package grand style biscuits
1) Liberally spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray
2) Place biscuits one inch apart on cookie sheets.
3) Brush biscuits liberally with the Italian Dressing
4) Sprinkle generously with the Parmesan cheese.
5) Bake according to package directions.