Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Grilled Lobster Tails


I love lobster tails. My normal way to cook them was simply to bake them in the oven with butter and lemon, but that was getting boring, so I went wandering around Allrecipes and found this recipe for grilled lobster tails.  These were fantastic. I cut the tails in half, as shown and they gill beautifully. They don't require any extra lemon or butter, although I don't think a lemon wedge would hurt this recipe. I have kept this recipe true to its' original.

One last tidbit of information. I am not a fan of gas grills, so this recipe has only been made on a charcoal grill. I can not attest to the yumminess on a gas grill!

So, here we go:

Ingredients:

1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
2 (10 oz) or 4 (6 oz) lobster tails

Directions:

1) Combine all ingredients except lobster in a bowl and whisk until well blended.



2) Cut tails in half length wise.



3) Place tails on hot grill and brush with marinade. Tails normally take about 10 minutes to cook. I give it a blast of flame by leaving grill lid open and give it one last brush of the marinade.

No comments:

Post a Comment