Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Juicy Pineapple



The POOL DRINKS theme continues on Bette Lee Crosby's Midweek Mixers. Today, I have a slightly different one for those who don't like sweet-sweet in their pool drinks. Now, I like my pool drinks sweet-sweet, but when I found it on Pinterest, I knew I had to try it. It is 3 simple ingredients that blend together perfectly in a concoction that I would have never even considered!

On that note, here we go!:

Ingredients:

2 oz PINEAPPLE Malibu rum

2 oz RUBY RED grapefruit juice

2 oz cranberry juice

Directions:

1) Pour all ingredients into a metal shaker filled with ice. Shake for 30 seconds and pour into hurricane glass.

2) Garnish with fresh pineapple slices and ruby red grapefruit slices, as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment