Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Herbed Baked Chicken Breasts


Link: Allrecipes.com

I was in desperate need of a bone in chicken breast recipe to use up a package that I had in my freezer. I can't believe I didn't find this one before. It was so flavorful I couldn't believe it! The breasts came out beautifully browned and the smell while they were cooking was AWESOME!

I partnered this with Easy Oven Baked Latkes and Roasted Cauliflower .


Ingredients:

3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon minced onion
1/2 t. jarred garlic
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/4 teaspoon ground sage
1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
4 bone-in, skin on chicken breast halves
                   
 
Directions:
 
1) Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 pan. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
 
2) In a bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Pour sauce over chicken. Flip to ensure it is coated thoroughly.


 
3) Bake the chicken for 1 hour or until temperature reaches 180 degrees. Baste throughout cooking with the sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment