Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Buttercream Dreams by Jeff Martin



Book: Buttercream Dreams

Author: Jeff Martin

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Jeff Martin presents the how to of creating unique cupcakes for any occasion.

My rating: 4 Stars

My opinion: I must say that Andrews McNeel is my favorite in cookbook publishers. I have yet to review one from this publisher that isn't unique, yet simple enough for even the novice of novice bakers.

Jeff Martin's Buttercream Dreams is no exception. Mr. Martin's cakes are simple, elegant and sometimes fun, but easy to prepare treats for any occasion. The recipes are laid out with very simple instructions and then partnered with outstanding photos.  This book will create dessert ideas outside of the run of the mill cakes.

Source: Netgalley review for publisher

Would I recommend? : Yes

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment