Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cranberry Chicken




I have been cooking this dish for so long that even if I was pressed, I couldn't tell where it came from. I love this incredibly simple dish that if I am having a really lazy cooking day that I simply head to it. Even the rice and frozen corn it is partnered with is simple to make.

So, here we go:

6-8 Chicken Thighs (I have seen recipes using b/s chicken breasts)
1 can WHOLE cranberry sauce
1 packet dry onion soup mix
1 cup french dressing

Directions:

1) Liberally spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray

2) In a bowl, mix the next 3 ingredients together and pour over chicken.

3) Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.

4) Serve over rice with some of that scrumptious sauce served over it and some corn on the side. Easy Peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment