Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Monday, December 17, 2012

The Grinch



I love entertaining at the holiday season and am always on the search for fun little recipes that will bring some fun to my parties. I found this little bad boy on Drinksmixer.com. Although, the original recipe packed 3 oz of vodka, in my humble opinion, undrinkable, I felt it had potential. So I set out to make it drinkable. Beware though, these can sneak up on you as they taste more like a kool-aid versus an alcoholic drink.

Unlike its' namesake, there is nothing cold hearted about this tasty libation!

Here is what I came up with:

Ingredients:

1.5 oz vodka
1.5 oz Midori
1.5 oz  Triple Sec
2 oz  Sweet and Sour

Directions:

1) Place all ingredients into a metal shaker filled with ice. Shake and pour into a well chilled glass.

2) Decorate as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment