Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Cookbook Review: Chop-Chop: The Kids' Guide to Cooking Real Food With Your Family by Sally Sampson





Book: Chop-Chop: The Kids' Guide to Cooking Real Food With Your Family
 
Author: Sally Sampson
 
Narrator (if applicable):n/a

Release date (if applicable): August 13, 2013

Synopsis: A collection of healthy, kid friendly recipes so easy that the kids can partake in the preparation. 
 
My rating: 3.5/5 Stars
 
My opinion: This was a pretty cool kid's cookbook although I think it would be more user friendly to the older "kid chef". I did thing that some of the recipes could be iffy for most kids. There were a couple that, if I had tried to give them to my child, he would have looked at me like I had 5 heads. I loved the better chunk of the recipes for myself though.

One criticism...the book was incredibly busy. I would have like to have seen a cleaner layout. 

 
Source: Review for Simon and Schuster
   
Would I recommend? : Yes, maybe take a look at the sample at a library or a brick and mortar store first.
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment