Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Cookbook Review~Ice Cream Sandwiches: 50 Recipes for Incredibly Cool Treats



Book: Ice Cream Sandwiches: 65 Recipes for Incredibly Cool Treats
 
Author: Donna Egan
 
Narrator (if applicable): n/a

Release date (if applicable): June 4, 2013

Synopsis: A collection of ice cream sandwich recipes. Some I considered to be pretty standard with a few that were unusual. All seemed kind of simple to prepare. 
 
My rating: 2 Stars
 
My opinion: I wasn't as impressed with this cookbook as I thought I would be. The recipes looked interesting, but they didn't wow me. Some were predictable combinations and some just really didn't either look pretty or photograph well. This might be good for a family with young children where appearance really doesn't matter, but I wouldn't use this in any form of entertainment cooking. 
 
Source: Netgalley for Ten Speed Press
        
Would I recommend? : Look at my note above
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment