Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Friday, December 28, 2012

Oven Fried Parmesan Chicken


adapted: Allrecipes.com

I had made the mistake of being pretty unprepared for dinner one night, including even taking meat out of the freezer. When it dawned on me, I realized the only thing that I had that could be prepared quickly were chicken breasts that were individually packaged. I then went on a search for what I could do with them that was new and different. Of course, Allrecipes came to the rescue and I found this version of a chicken Parmesan.

Ingredients:

1/2 t. jarred garlic
1/4 lb butter melted
1 cup dried Italian bread crumbs
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 T. Fresh parsley
1 t. salt
1/8 t. ground black pepper
5 boneless chicken breasts

Directions:

1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees

2) In a shallow bowl, combine the garlic and butter. In a second bowl mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, pepper

3) Dip the chicken in the butter and then the crumb mixture.

4) Bake in oven for 40 minutes. Serve with pasta and sauce, if desired

No comments:

Post a Comment