Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Blueberri Tini




I was a happy lil' camper the other day. In searching out a tini recipe, I stumbled upon a restaurant site that had no less than 50 tinis. The Blueberry Martini was one which was listed so I decided to play with it and developed this spectacular little drink. Simple yet elegant.

As I say on a regular basis...the key to a great tini is cold equipment whether it is the shaker or the glass. Just take a look at the ice crystals on this bad boy.

So here we go:

Ingredients:

1.5 oz Blueberry juice ( I used Ocean Spray)
1.5 oz Blueberry vodka
1 oz Triple Sec
.5 oz FRESH SQUEEZED lime juice

Directions:

1) In a metal shaker, fill half way with ice and pour all ingredients into shaker.

2) Shake vigorously for 60 seconds.

3) Strain into a very well chilled martini glass. Serve with fresh blueberries if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment