Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Slow Cooker Apple Crisp

Don't let the picture fool ya...this stuff is TASTY!

Adapted: Allrecipes.com

For Thanksgiving, I did a whole bunch of cooking and wanted dessert to be really simple and not to have to play with it. As my standard practice, I started stumbling in my favorite recipe sites for anything dessert and crock pot. This one glared at me and I knew it would be the Blackburn Thanksgiving dessert. It did not disappoint. The apples were loaded with cinnamon and the topping was extra special with its' walnuts loaded into it.

Note: I served this with a French Vanilla ice cream. I took the picture prior to adding it so the picture would show how it looks.

Ingredients:

1 cup all-purpose flour







No comments:

Post a Comment