Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Raspberry Kiss Martini



I write a Midweek Mixer post for author Bette Lee Crosby's, Word, Wits and Wisdom. I wanted to do something special for her Valentine's month. She recently a posted my recipe for Da Love Tini and I wanted to do another special 'tini for a wonderful holiday! I am a lover of chocolate and raspberries together so, when the light bulb went off over my head for the Raspberry Kiss, I got to concocting! Although, I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and raspberries, it doesn't 'tini well. The white chocolate liqueur gave the drink a very soft taste...almost coming off as a raspberry shake.

One of the things I love the most about this tini is its' white chocolate rimmer and swirls of white chocolate inside the glass. It is just plain fun! Sipping on the drink, the recipient is automatically gifted to the taste of white chocolate. 



Be careful though...this is one 'tini with a TON of alcohol in it!

So, here we go!:

Ingredients:

1.5 oz Vanilla Vodka
1.5 oz Razzmatazz Liqueur
1.5 oz White Chocolate Liqueur, such as Godiva
1.5 oz Half -n- Half

Directions:

1) Melt white chocolate in either microwave or in a double boiler. Rim glass and swirl white chocolate. Place in freezer to set.

2) In a METAL shaker, add ice and all liquids. Shake for 60 seconds and strain into 'tini glass. Top with whipped cream and red sprinkles, if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment