Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Baked Pancakes



Of course I found this recipe where? On Pinterest, of course. Big Red Kitchen  had a really nice variety of baked pancakes that were simple to prepare and were really tasty. I went for this plain one. I partnered with bacon (of course) and Paula Deen's Perfect Scramble Eggs.

Now, I have to admit with the size of my family, I wish I would have doubled the recipe. I wanted some leftovers of these tasty morsels and there wasn't a one!

A note: be very, very careful not to over stir this batter.

So, here we go:

Ingredients:

3/4 cup milk
2 T. melted butter
1 large egg
1 T. sugar
1 cup flour
2 t. baking powder
1/4 t. salt

Directions:

1) Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray.

2) In a large mixing bowl, beat together milk, butter and egg. Add sugar, then gradually beat the flour in.

3) Stir in the baking powder and salt.

4) Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment