Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Friday, June 21, 2013

Chicago Chicken


I do a whole lot of hangin' out at Plain Chicken because she and I do a lot of similar foods. When I saw her recipe for Chicago Chicken I knew I was down for that bad boy. Boy, did she nail that recipe. This stuff was great! I served with one of my huge salads and a baked potato. Yummers! I could see this stuff being cut up and put into a Mexican style salad.

Ingredients:

1 jalapeno, chopped (remove the seeds and membranes if you don't want the heat)
Juice of 1 lemon (3 Tbsp)
1 Tbsp dried oregano
3 Tbsp olive oil
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breast

Directions:

1) Combine first 5 ingredients in the food processor. Pulse until combined and jalapeno is finely diced.

2) Pour into a ziplock bag, add chicken. Toss to coat.

3) Let marinate in refrigerator overnight and then grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment