Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Chicken Lazone


I saw a picture for Chicken Lazone on Pinterest. When I went to find the recipe, it was nothing but the picture. Had to say that it looked so good that I had to go on a recipe search. I found this one on Food.com.

This recipe was really simple, different and tasty. I must admit though that if I was to make it again, I would double the sauce.  My family and I thought the recipe/rice was a bit too dry for our liking. All of us agreed with more sauce, it would be perfect.

I served with one of my huge salads.

So, here we go:

Ingredients:

1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup butter, divided  
1/2 cup heavy cream 

Directions:

1) Combine the seasonings and coat chicken breasts.

2) In large saute pan melt half of the butter and cook chicken over medium heat for about 7 to 8 minutes, turning once.


3) Pour the cream into the skillet and lower the heat.

4) Simmer for several minutes, stirring until the sauce thickens then add the remaining butter.

5) When butter is melted place chicken breasts on four plates and top with the sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment