Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Caramelized Baked Chicken Wings





Original source: http://www.fosterfarms.com/recipes/details.asp?recipeid=8614

I have a buddy by the name of Sue Dyer. Now, Sue loves to cook as much as I do and belongs to numerous recipe groups. One is Yahoo Weekends. She frequently forwards me recipes. When it was wing weekend, I was in! I got a whole lotta new wing recipes that I am chomping at the bit to try, but knew this was going to be my first one. Now, what was really rockin' about these is that they are BAKED! The sauce on them was finger lickin' good.

A hint: Line your pan with aluminum foil otherwise it would be a pain in the rear to clean the pan.



So, here we go:

Ingredients: 

3 pounds chicken wings
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 cup honey
1/2 t. jarred garlic (or 1 clove chopped)
salt and pepper -- to taste

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

2. Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Mix together the oil, soy
sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over the chicken.

3. Bake in preheated oven for one hour, or until sauce is caramelized. Turn chicken several times during the cooking process to ensure excellent coverage.

How simple is that?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment