Cookbook Reviews

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Pub and Grub Forum Logo

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Horseradish Beef Pinwheel Sandwiches




YAY! Summer is coming and meal planning is going on pretty heavily! Guess where I found this recipe??? Yep, Pinterest! So, happy I did to. The family loved these. Plus, I made them in the morning and when I got home, DINNER WAS DONE. Just the way I love it.

I tripled the recipe to make 6 sandwiches and served them with chips. So easy and so tasty for a warm day quick meal.


Ingredients:

3 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
8 green onions, chopped
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
6 T. Creamy horseradish sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1.5 lbs deli roast beef, sliced
12 slices Provolone cheese
sliced tomatoes, if desired
6 10-inch flour tortillas

Directions:

1) Combine first 5 ingredients.
2) Place the tortillas on work surface, spread equal amounts of cream cheese mixture over each, top each with equal slices of the roast beef slices and provolone cheese, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges. Place tomato slices on top of the provolone cheese, if desired
3) Roll up TIGHTLY!
4) Wrap FIRMLY in plastic wrap.
5)  Refrigerate until firm. I did 10 hours and they were PERFECT!
6) Cut each sandwich in half and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment